quinta-feira, maio 05, 2005

How Bout Some Pics to Lighten the Mood...

Take a seat, drink some rose-flavored drink-- or just drink some water and let me flavor it with a little bit of me. Take a peak, stay a while, and get to know my people ;)

Image hosted by Photobucket.com
This is a crazy night that I will remember forever-- one of my many Heather moments. I will miss her forever

Image hosted by Photobucket.com
Meet Shaniqua, Elijah and Kokoa. I'm sure I spelled their names wrong, but they're my kids... some of them. The following few are more of them :) Kool Kids

Image hosted by Photobucket.com
Image hosted by Photobucket.com

Image hosted by Photobucket.com

Image hosted by Photobucket.com
My ever-so-lovely roommate, Asha

Image hosted by Photobucket.com
The Internationals: Sarah, Julian, Mabouc, Me, Christian, Josh, Fermin, Luis, Hector, Hanae, Simone, Juan and Jaime

Image hosted by Photobucket.com
Some incredibly insane girls that I met this one time.... (I love you Jana and Danielle!!! ;) )

Nenhum comentário: